INTRODUCTION TO MY ENGLISH DIARY

In this blog we can see a weekly entrance where it shows the different activities, videos or books that we have talked about at class and that I have found really interesting.

Hope you like it!!!

miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

WEEK 2

Dear diary,

This second week of class was interesting because I learned different platforms to work with such as:

1). In order to describe, comment and show ideas:

💡  Thinklink

🙇Voki

🙆Tellagami:
I liked Tellagami because I think it is a good video avatar tool and it is easier and faster to use than the others we saw. Therefore, as teacher I think we could create good avatars and explain what it would be necessary and have it ready for the class.




📍 Popplet

I liked Popplet because I think it is an easy tool to creat concept maps that could help students to organize ideas, to summarize topics, etc. In addition, we can also add images that can clearify what we are learning.





🚩Zaption

➤Edpuzzle
I liked EDpuzzle because I would probably use this tool in my class becaus I think it is very easy to use and really helps you to creat debates through videos and to let your students to practice all four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).



🕐 Timetoast

🖍  Buncee

👉 Blubbr

2). To create stories:

🐦 Storybird:

Resultat d'imatges de storybirdI liked Storybird because I think it is a fun tool to use in order to write stories and it has a lot of images to add which helps you to creat a story easily and it is a really good dynamic method to use in order to teach something specific to your students.





📓 Fodey

✐ Gapheine

🙋 Plotagon

3). To share opinion:

👀 Watch2gether

👫 Voxopop

📌 Padlet
Resultat d'imatges de padlet

I liked Padlet because I think it is an incredible tool to use with my students in order to creat debates and to share opinion between them and me or just between them.

Another aspect of this second week that got my attention was:

- Use ordinary classroom language.
I think it is a good idea to talk as much as possible in english when we are explaining some topic but what we should do, as teachers, is always say in english ordinary sentences such as:

★ Can you open the window, please?
★ Can you switch on the lights, please?
★ Can you bring me your work, please?

Because I think that then, we will be helping students to learn this easy day a day vocabulary and I am sure that they will learn them just as quick as they learned this next one:

Can I go to the toilet, please?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario